Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quiz 2

Potter Name: Petunia Cronkshank
Rav ID: metoteach
I am allergic to: nada
Pets that I have: dog, two cats (one is outdoor)
My favorite yarn: hand dyed sock yarn - no real hard core preference - just not acrylic ;)
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?
My favorite flavor: right now, red or orange
My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, right now, Halloween
I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) sock kit
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: bamboo size one, 5 inch
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: metal (knit picks)
I’ve participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) I'm a newbie
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? no

2 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

It works! It works!! For supposedly not knowing what you are doing you got it up there in a day!! Much faster than most!! You get an A+!

Winnie said...

A Sock kit, you say?? Well, my needles better get to flying!