Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hogsmeade

I am absolutely exhausted! Spent the whole day at Hogsmeade with the girls and met up with my boyfriend later and let's just say, I had an interesting day!

I stopped by Gladrags Wizardwear to pick up a new robe because I had torn mine on a desk running out of class. I guess that's what I get for writing a love letter and losing all track of time. I should of just snuck and used some magic and let my quill take over.

After that, I met up w/ Penelope and Rowena at Honeydukes Sweetshop and we had some yummy chocolate fudge. I also saw Wavery Trimble from Ravenclaw. We chatted for a bit. It was good to catch up with her. I bought some for my boyfriend for our meet up later.

This is where the trouble started..I wanted to see Elanor. She's A LOT (I guess she's been held back a few times) older than me and she's been my mentor at Hogwarts. She's pretty wild and we all know I have a wild streak. She told me she'd be at Hog's Head or Three Broomsticks. OMG! Because of the damage that occured, I can't say where she was or what exactly happened. We weren't involved in the damage ; we were innocent bystanders, but we saw exactly what happened. This will go down in history.

The posse slipped out of there and I met my love at the Shrieking Shack. He bought me the exact same chocolate. I AM SO IN LOVE! Can you imagine the little witches and wizard we could have together! This is where my story stops. However, look at how cute he is! I'm sure you've seen him around campus. I'm off to bed now for some much needed rest.

Petunia

No comments: