Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quarters

I awoke Monday morning in the infirmary w/ an IV in my arm. The last thing I remember was playing quarters with Elanor at Hog's Head. I had met up with her Saturday, but she was pissy with me because I left to meet up with my man. So, I made plans to meet her there at a later time. (I can't divulge that information)

I go in and she is already winning some tournament and is dancing on the bar swinging her head around. I sit down and we start playing and I realize how bad I am pretty quickly by all of the drinks of butter beer I have to take. Within 30 minutes, I'm in bad shape. Meanwhile, Elanor is now singing karaoke on the bar. I decide to join her and we end up singing some old Lita Ford song. We sit back down and keep playing quarters and Elanor keeps winning,I keep losing and drinking. Elanor is very good at this game. As I stated in my earlier blog, she is quite a bit older than me. She's been at Hogwarts longer than most students. Dumbledore must have some sort of fatherly love for her. She spends most of her free time at Hog's Head or the Three Broomsticks, makes failing grades, yet he does keep her. She is quite intelligent though, but she does have an affection for beer and spirits. She can handle her beer and spirits much better than me. That's how I ended up in the infirmary.

I guess I started getting sick at Hog's Head. Elanor didn't make it out unscathed. She is the one that got me to the infirmary, but I got her pretty messy also. So there I laid, dehydrated, with a tube sticking out of my right hand and a pounding head. Elanor was bright and cheerful and had made it to class! She already skipped her first class today though.

No comments: